South Lake Tahoe's Round Hill Pines Marina offers you the best in summer fun at beautiful Lake Tahoe. The Marina is located just 5 minutes past Stateline's casinos on the South Shore and are open May through September.
We offer a variety of boating services and rentals throughout the summer season.
- Seasonal watercraft mooring
- Season $2300 (under 28')
- Season $2800 (28' and above)
- Day $65
- Kayak and Paddle Board Storage
- Season $200
- Week $50 (7 days)
- Day $10
Mooring rentals include free shuttle boat service to and from vessel during business hours.
- Boat Rentals
- 21Ft Regal with arch, 10 passengers: $650 Half Day (4 hours) $1300 Full Day (8 hours)
- 24Ft Regal with arch, 12 passengers: $750 Half Day (4 hours) $1500 Full Day (8 hours)
Note: Prices do NOT include fuel. Surchage shall be applied at market rate.
- Personal Watercraft Rentals
- Sea Doo Spark, 2 passenger: $115/hr.
- Sea Doo GTI, 3 passenger: $130/hr.
Rental rate does not include $10 per hour fuel charge.
- $75 per person for 500’ line
- $95 per person for 1000’ line
- Pedal Boats
- 2-Seater: $25/hr.
- 4-Seater: $35/hr.
- Single: $25/1hr., $40/2hrs., $65/4hrs.
- Double: $35/1 hr., $60/2hrs., $85/4hrs.
- Standup Paddle Boards: $30/hr.
Catch our Water Taxi from Round Hill Pines Resort Marina to/from Camp Richardson Resort Marina, located just past the "Y" on the way to Emerald Bay.
The Taxi departs Round Hill Pines Marina at 11:30am, 1:30pm & 4:30pm.
The Taxi departs from Camp Richardson Marina at 10:30am, 12:30pm and 3:30pm daily through Labor Day.
- Adults: $15/one way, $25/round trip
- Chidren (12 & under): $10/one way, $15/round trip
- Bikes transported for no extra charge!
A great way to avoid traffic!