We offer a variety of boating services and rentals throughout the summer season.
Marina office hours are 8am-close and can be reached at 775-588-3054.
- Seasonal watercraft mooring
- Season $2600 (under 28')
- Season $3100 (28' and above)
- Kayak and Paddle Board Storage
- Season $200
- Week $50 (7 days)
- Day $10
- Boat Rentals
- 21Ft Regal with arch, 10 passengers: $650 Half Day (4 hours) $1300 Full Day (8 hours)
- 24Ft Regal with arch, 12 passengers: $750 Half Day (4 hours) $1500 Full Day (8 hours)
- Waterski Package – Skis, rope, flag, vest $35
- Additional items $20/ea.
Note: Prices do NOT include tax and fuel; surcharge applied at market rate.
- Personal Watercraft Rentals
- Sea-Doo Spark, 2 passenger (max 250 pound combined body weight): $115/hr.
- Sea-Doo GTI, 3 passenger (max 400 pound combined body weight): $130/hr.
- $75 per person for 500’ line
- $95 per person for 1000’ line
- Pedal Boats
- 2-Seater: $30/hr.
- 4-Seater: $40/hr.
- Single: $30/1hr., $50/2hrs., $80/4hrs.
- Double: $40/1 hr., $70/2hrs., $90/4hrs.
- Standup Paddle Boards: $35/hr.
Catch our Water Taxi from Camp Richardson Marina, Round Hill Pines Marina, Lakeside Marina and Timber Cove Marina.
Water Taxi begins at Lakeside Marina at 10:00am and concludes every day at Lakeside Marina at approximately 5:50pm. Click on map to enlarge.
Location & Departure Times:
Lakeside Marina 10:00am - 12:00pm - 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Timber Cove Marina 10:15am - 12:15pm - 2:15pm - 4:15pm
Camp Richardson Marina 10:50am - 12:50pm - 2:50pm - 4:50pm
Round Hill Pines Marina 11:40am - 1:40pm - 3:40pm - 5:30pm
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to depature. Operation subject to weather.
- Adults: $15/one way, $25/round trip
- Children (12 & under): $10/one way, $15/round trip
- Bikes transported for no extra charge!
A great way to avoid traffic!